Our Complete Wedding Service
Fixed Venue Hire Pricing
You are on an incredible adventure; getting married to the love of your life and planning your wedding is an amazing time in your life. You deserve a truly spectacular wedding venue.
Enjoy exclusive use of The Mill Barns Wedding Venue from just £2,950!
Our wedding venue hire prices differ depending on the day of the week and the season you'd like to get married in. Request a Brochure with venue hire prices now and start planning your dream day at The Mill Barns.
Request a Brochure with Prices
Reasons to Fall Head Over Heels
- No Corkage Drinks Option
- Stylish Wedding Night Suite Included
- Onsite Accommodation
- Design Your Own Wedding Menu
- All Yours, All Day - Exclusive Use
- Outdoor Weddings on The Terrace
- 3 Interconnected Oak Framed Barns
- Award-Winning Team
- Online Wedding Planner
We'll never contact you after you’ve booked with a list of chargeable extras, in fact, we try to include as much as we can within the exclusive use venue hire price as outlined below.
Our Venue Hire price for your chosen date is the total price you pay for exclusive use of the entire venue, briefly this encompasses the Dressing Room; all Three Interconnecting Oak Framed Barns; The Waterfront Terrace; Private Parking; The Grounds and your Wedding Night Suite.
For full details of what’s included within each of those areas click below:
Wedding Planning Service
Choose The Mill Barns as your wedding venue and you can take advantage of the wedding planning tools listed below, all of which are included in our Venue Hire Price.
- Practical wedding planning advice from our experienced team of Event Managers who are on-hand to help from the moment you book.
- Your own personal Wedding Day Event Manager; on site well before you to oversee the placement of your venue decorations and welcome your suppliers, your dedicated Event Manager is focused on making sure every aspect of your big day runs smoothly, right up until they wish you and your guests a good night’s sleep.
- A dedicated Plan My Wedding section on our website including wedding ideas and inspiration, example wedding day timings, room layouts, useful measurements and top tips for stress free wedding planning.
- Your personalised online Wedding Planner, your unique wedding details online; it’s a fabulous planning tool and a great way to share your key wedding day information with us and your chosen suppliers.
- Access to our Suppliers Directory, a comprehensive list of talented individuals and businesses all passionate about weddings and waiting for the opportunity to work with you.
- Access to The Mill Barns Dream Team, our phenomenal, preferred wedding suppliers, all of whom come highly recommended.
- The opportunity to attend a spectacular Wedding Experience Event at The Mill Barns prior to your wedding, where you’ll enjoy a sumptuous tasting menu served by our exclusive catering partners Jenkinsons.
A No Corkage Drinks Service
The Mill Barns is a No Corkage wedding venue; you are welcome to supply your own drinks for both the drinks reception and your wedding breakfast meal without incurring any corkage fee.
For a no hassle, cost-effective alternative to supplying your own drinks, you can design your own Bespoke Drinks Package from the extensive collection of discounted drinks available to order online from The Cellar. Don’t hesitate to ask us for some advice; we can help you select delightfully delicious drinks in just the right quantity for your wedding.
However you choose to supply your wedding drinks, you’ll enjoy an Unparalleled Drinks Service from our outstanding catering partners who will provide the waiting-on staff together with all the appropriate glassware and ice where required.
Whether you choose a classic champagne drinks reception or opt instead for Pimms, beer or mulled wine, they’ll be sure to supply the right Glassware, they’ll even supply the fruit for summer Pimms free of charge!
(Please note – The drinks themselves are not included in the venue hire price)
Delicious Wedding Catering Options
Catering is charged separately and is not included in the venue hire price however, our catering partners share our commitment to excellence and integrity and will discuss the cost of your individual requirements openly and clearly.
We’re all different; here at The Mill Barns we don’t do set menus, we encourage you to choose dishes you’ll love and with three course wedding breakfast menus from just £39.50 per person and exciting evening options from just £6.50 per person, you can indulge your guests for less.
Catering prices are always ‘price per head’ and include:
- Access to the Online Menu Planner to help you choose your perfect wedding food.
- No Corkage Fee or service fee applied when you provide your own daytime drinks
- A Private Consultation with an experienced Wedding Catering Coordinator to discuss your individual requirements
- The opportunity to sample a Tasting Menu at a Wedding Experience Event
- Your Catering Manager on site throughout your wedding day to ensure excellent service
- The perfect number of Serving Staff throughout the day
- Professional and Talented Chef passionate about your menu
- Provision of White Tablecloths and Napkins
- All the Crockery, Cutlery and Glassware required, specific to your drinks and menu
- Iced Jugs of Water on each dining table.
Request A Brochure with Prices
Request a Brochure with Venue Hire Prices